Our National Marine Biological Library (NMBL) is one of the largest marine reference libraries in the world. Our members can enjoy a peaceful environment and make full use of our collections and modern facilities.
Library Facilities include:
Rare Book Collection
The library has:
- WiFi throughout
- Power sockets for remote working
- Facilities for printing and photocopying
- A dedicated computer to access the catalogue and e-journals
- Ample desk space with sea views overlooking Plymouth Sound
- Group study spaces on the first and second floors of the library
Can we help?
If you have an enquiry about any aspect of the Marine Biological Association, please drop us a line below.
We look forward to hearing from you.