Whether you are beginning a career in marine biology or looking to develop knowledge of the subject to support your studies, MBA membership will give you what you need.
Being a member of the MBA means you're part of a dynamic and dedicated community working to promote research into all aspects of life in the sea. As well as supporting our work, membership also gets you these exclusive benefits including:
- Free copies of The Marine Biologist the MBA’s popular science publication.
- Free access to the National Marine Biological Library and discounted visits to the laboratory
- Discounts on MBA-led training courses, merchandise and other events
- Early notification and booking priority for free MBA events
- Access to bursaries.
- Opportunity to take part in Member only survey days (e.g Box Cores on Sandy Shores; Estuarine Oyster Survey )
- For a limited time new YMB members will receive a free, exclusive ‘I’m a Young Marine Biologist’ kit bag. Renewing members receive an MBA snood!
NEW: YMB members now receive FREE ENTRY to the National Marine Aquarium, Plymouth.
YMB is for anyone under the age of 18 who is interested in marine biology.
Our YMB membership is fantastic value at £12.50 per year!
How to join
Simply complete your details below and press submit to proceed to payment or email the Membership Secretary to request a printable form.
For more details please contact: