If you are taking the first steps towards a career in marine biology, the MBA can help you at every stage of your journey.
Join a global community of marine biologists to discover worldwide opportunities, support marine research and raise the profile of the marine environment. As well as supporting our work, Student Membership to the MBA gets you these exclusive benefits:
- Our popular Members’ magazine The Marine Biologist published four times a year
- Access to bursaries to assist with studies, travel and training
- 20% discount to publish in the Journal of the Marine Biological Association (JMBA) NEW FOR 2022!
- Regular e-bulletin updates with news, events, jobs, opportunities for career progression and more
- Generous discounts on MBA courses, training and events, including the Annual MBA Postgraduate Conference
- Access to the MBA's National Marine Biological Library (NMBL)
- Gain and practice key skills, and meet fellow marine biologists at member only surveys and special events
- Access the Journal of the Marine Biological Association online for just £20 (over 90% off!)
- Discounts with leading publishers and at the MBA Shop
- Cross-category benefits listed here
|Student Membership is only £25.00 per year!||
Membership is available to all students* registered in full time University education, including PhD studies.
*Young people below the age of 18 wishing to join the Association should apply for Young Marine Biologist Membership.
Notice: Association activities remain mostly unaffected by the current corona virus outbreak and we are able to continue welcoming new and servicing existing Members with minimal levels of disruption. However, please allow up to a week for confirmation of your membership. We are keeping our Members informed of any inevitable disruption. If you wish to contact us during this time, please email email@example.com. Thank you for your support of the Association.
For more details please contact:
The Marine Biological Association
Citadel Hill, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 2PB, UK
Phone: +44 (0)1752 426493 (Monday - Friday, 10am - 4pm)