We are running a programme of exciting training courses for marine science professionals, educators and naturalists. All of our courses are delivered by experienced professionals and include a generous discount for MBA members, so please consider joining the MBA if you haven’t already.
- Safety & Safeguarding at the Water's Edge June 11th – 12th
- Short Course: Introduction to British Crab Identification July 4th
- Marine Science Education Training Weekend (FREE COURSE) July 13th -14th
- Short Course: Introduction to British Anemones and Corals October 12th
- Effective teaching, training and presenting for marine scientists November 19th-21st (enquire for further details)
- Short Course: An introduction to Scientific Illustration November 30th – December 1st
All of these courses will take place at the Citadel Hill laboratory in Plymouth, well renowned for its high quality catering and wonderful sea views!
We are adding new courses and training opportunities on a regular basis, so please keep an eye on our website for an up-to-date list of events and opportunities.
We also run bespoke training offsite and welcome visiting courses and field trips as well as other events and meetings in our well-equipped training facilities and meeting spaces. Please get in touch for more information.
T: 01752 426493
Join the MBA: https://www.mba.ac.uk/membership