The MBA is a partner in the Horizon 2020 Research Infrastructures project ASSEMBLE Plus (Association of European Marine Biological Laboratories Expanded). This European Marine Biological Resource Centre (EMBRC) led project brings together 32 marine stations and institutes from some 16 countries. The aims of ASSEMBLE Plus, achieved though Access, Networking and Joint Research activities, is to ultimately increase long-term sustainability of the partner marine stations and institutes.
Under the Access activities, the first open call for access to marine infrastructures has been announced. Under this call the MBA is offering on-site Access to the following platforms and installations:
- ecosystems in the vicinity of the MBA laboratory via our research vessel MBA Sepia
- cell and molecular suite
- live cell imaging facilities in the microscopy suite
- circulating seawater systems in the research aquarium
- MBA culture collection, and
- National Marine Biological Library.
See the ASSEMBLE Plus website for application details.