Add your voice to our global community of marine biology enthusiasts, students and professionals to support research into our oceans and the life they support.
Associate Membership is for marine biology enthusiasts who wish to stay up to date with the latest news, learn about opportunities to get involved, and enjoy the great benefits Membership of the MBA has to offer. As well as supporting our work, Associate Membership to the MBA also gets you these exclusive benefits:
- Our popular Members’ magazine The Marine Biologist published four times a year
- E-bulletin updates with news, events, jobs and more
- Access to the National Marine Biological Library (NMBL)
- Attend member only surveys and special events
- Influence the future of marine biology through policy
- Huge savings on access to the Journal of the Marine Biological Association (JMBA)
- Great discounts on MBA courses, training and events
- Discounts with leading publishers and at the MBA Shop
- Networking opportunities at our varied science events
- Free marine themed postcard!
- Cross-category benefits listed here
|All for just £40!||Anyone with an interest in marine biology or who simply wishes to support the work of the MBA!|
Notice: Association activities remain mostly unaffected by the current corona virus outbreak and we are able to continue welcoming new and servicing existing Members with minimal levels of disruption. However, please allow up to a week for confirmation of your membership. We are keeping our Members informed of any inevitable disruption. If you wish to contact us during this time, please email email@example.com. Thank you for your support of the Association.
For more details please contact:
The Marine Biological Association
Citadel Hill, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 2PB, UK
Phone: +44 (0)1752 426493 (Monday - Friday, 10am - 4pm)