The library is now a Wireless Zone! For more information, please ask Library staff
Library customers are provided with desktop access to the library and information services via the NMBL webpages which include:
- Advice and training on use of the most appropriate information sources.
- Literature searching on request.
- Identification and acquisition of additional relevant material. If you would like to recommend a book for the library please let library staff know.
- Rapid access to library stock.
- Comprehensive cataloguing and indexing of marine literature.
- Production of the Estuaries and Coastal Waters of the British Isles bibliography, both available in the library.
- Maintenance of current journal display in MBA Library.
- Help with setting up current awareness alerts for bibliographic databases.